Thursday, January 27, 2011

We gotta hold on to what we've got, it doesn't make a difference if we make it or not


Oh hey, Mr. Harper. Didn't see you there.


Finally back home. I'm feeling a little shell-shocked. My bunny is comfy-cozy and enjoying her free time after being cooped up for so long. She had plenty of food and water, though, don't worry (I did come back to feed her). She's celebrating my return by chewing on the various electrical cords that are laying around the room when I'm not looking. Wonderful.


Weird, bizarre, surreal week. Instead of attending this morning's Canadian History lecture (ahem), ER and I visited a little coffee shop that makes excellent peach-raspberry-cornbread muffins. Cornbread is next on the list of Stuff to Make. 


Bon Jovi and I are having some quality bonding time this afternoon while I continue slugging it out with the War of 1812. Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment