Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Something's wrong

Hey, guys. So, I know I haven't been posting as often as I usually do. And to be honest, I doubt that many people are reading this stuff anyway. But that's alright.

I haven't slept at home for a couple of days. And have not had any interest in cooking. Or eating (though I did have some Shepherd's Pie today which was pretty darn good). Energy is at a minimum. 

The comic above is your monthly fill of Natalie Dee. Enjoy her.

I met a guy in English today called Ammer (spelled the way he pronounced it). He is a hilarious East Indian guy with a bad beard and a quick smile. And an awkward guy named Alec, and a quiet, super smart tiny Asian girl named Kristen. I love that class.

I'm writing this at home with the windows open, which is Not Allowed. This is one of the things that I miss the most about living at home. There were probably only a handful of times I had to close the windows while I was sleeping, even during periods of 20 below. And suddenly, in a much warmer climate, it's unacceptable. It's the small victories, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment