Monday, January 3, 2011

For every time the sun goes up over the heavens


Hey, everyone. I'm just stuck at YVR right now, waiting for a bus with space on it that will transport me back to Victoria. I just had an interesting conversation with an older couple from Georgia, who explained to me exactly how their accents were much more precise and easier to understand than Southern Georgian accents. Apparently, I have a very accentless voice, which I would laugh at, but people have told me this before. However, when I'm nervous or uncomfortable, my voice takes on a distinctly British lit. Go figure. Anyway, she is an "old nurse" and he has a degree in technical engineering, but currently designs medical software. Whew.


The makeup of my travel bag when I left Victoria was mostly clothes and Christmas presents. Now it seems to be comprised mainly of alcohol and cookbooks, which is alright too.


My spacebar is sticking, and allthewordsthatItypekeeprunningtogether. Still no luck in locating Butch.

No comments:

Post a Comment