Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Oh yeah! Whatever happened to that guy, anyway?


So I'm at ER's house right now, eating her roommate's fruit and yogurt. And we are listening to music which is surprisingly good, considering that the two of us don't always share similar tastes in tunes. We have 45mins or so before we have to leave for school and I'm trying to get my resume up to snuff.

Yeah, that's a bit of exciting news. Guess what? I'm applying for a summer job in the Yukon! It's at a mine site halfway between Inuvik and Whitehorse, and probably involves a lot of packing rocks, sweat, and mosquitoes. I'm a little scared that, if I do end up landing the job, I won't be able to handle it. University has instilled in me a deep-seated sense of failure, and it's beginning to become a problem. But I'm kind of getting ahead of myself. It's exciting, anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment