Saturday, January 22, 2011

One of the best books ever

Even though I'm sure I missed a lot of the subtleties in his writing.


Hum. Today has been alright. Turns out KG has wrecked her back struggling to lift up a big dog, so I'll be working tomorrow morning, at least. Which is ok. I actually love working on Sundays. People are relaxed and happy, and I do a lot of lab work and run around eating other people's food and being a pest. And I get paid. Good deal.


I had a lot of stuff to say, but now I can't think of anything. And I need to go take a bath and shave my legs, for a change. Too much info? That's alright. You'll get used to it.


By the way, ER, I am utterly, truly, completely addicted to Skins. I will start drinking hard liquor in strange places and develop a British accent. And say what I mean at all times and start doing drugs and camping in the woods and be forever trapped in a melancholy state. And I'll have you to blame.

No comments:

Post a Comment