Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Stop making those decisions right now, ya hear me?


Waiting for a three-hour lecture to start is maybe even more painful than the actual lecture is. My Writing course starts in about 57mins, and the prof is a bearded man who projects a sharp kind of of intelligence. I've caught some errors that he's made in lectures, though. Last Tuesday he said that all predators had eyes with slitted pupils, like cats, and that humans were the only ones who didn't. But that's not true at all. What about hawks? And bears? What he should have said is that predators usually have eye sockets set forwards in their skull, and that prey animals have sideways sockets, for peripheral vision. So hah.

Yesterday AB, ER and I went to a little coffee shop to "study", and AB started reading out a quiz to ER that was supposed to be able to reveal how well her sense of self-identity was cultivated. And I was half-listening and realized that I couldn't answer an affirmative 'yes' to a lot of the questions. It's been preying on my mind ever since.

I think I need to quit moving around and stay somewhere solid for awhile. I'm always tired, even if I sleep like the dead.  

No comments:

Post a Comment