Monday, January 31, 2011

Not perfect, but pretty darn good nevertheless

Happy Monday, everyone. Guess who missed her first class again and ended up being late for her second one, like a total, complete idiot? And of course we were having a guest speaker today, and showing up late to interrupt his opening remarks is probably about the rudest thing that I could have done. I could practically hear my mom berating me. And the presenter was a super interesting guy, who took us through an analysis of an older Canadian census and used it as an example of a quantitative primary resource.

Right now, life is chocolate cake and sunshine. My landlady baked a batch of cookies and stuck them in the freezer for me to replace the banana bread that her dog stole, which was both unexpected and pleasant. People can surprise you.

On the school front, I have three books to read and two reports. And a midterm tomorrow. Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh...   

No comments:

Post a Comment