Monday, January 24, 2011

And all I need out of life are cookies, tea, socks, and the occasional hug

Sorry for the melodramatic photo today. Bizarre-ness all over the place. I'm happy and sad all at the same time; this was the wierdest Sunday ever.


We're sitting at the counter right now. SC, you are listening to strange rap music and ER is trying to act aloof but is secretly interested. I need to head home and have a shower and change and do some studying, but don't want to face the 20-min walk downtown. How lazy is that?


For some reason, I was watching the patterns of a tree outside against the grey sky and was reminded of a pattern colouring we used to do in elementary school. You would draw a bunch of random squiggles on a piece of paper and try to colour in each space so that no similar shades overlap. In Grade 1, I was never able to do it properly, and it really bothered me. I know I could do it now, but there are some things that you just can't travel back in time and repeat.

Good luck on your job interview, ER. I'll be rooting for ya. 

1 comment:

  1. you may not realize this but the "melodramatic" picture is a band poster. An upbeat band. And I am not aloof, or interested.
    thanks for the support, either way

    ReplyDelete