Friday, February 4, 2011

We will recommend to our government not to intervene as the risks are high and all that is here are humans


I have managed to snag a copy of Shake Hands With the Devil from that guy I've been seeing lately. Good thing we both have similar tastes in literature; I'm almost 99% certain that I'll slowly end up pilfering all the interesting novels out of his room. He'll also be pretty lucky if he gets his water bottle back.

Man, is there ever a ton of homework to do. Two novels, two essays, a paragraph for English that totally slipped my mind. But right now I'm sitting in a small patch of sunshine and really can't be bothered to get up and Do Stuff. I also have an eggplant in the fridge that I don't know what to do with, sitting beside a full container of buttermilk intended for scones. Gotta get on that.

Listen to this song:  
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htSXKYs8sQM&feature=related

Still no word about the Yukon job. 

No comments:

Post a Comment