Friday, February 18, 2011

Apples that are not actually apples

Here I am again, studying for another Philosophy midterm. The last one was not exactly stellar, but I've prepped super hard for this one, with a whole bunch of cue cards n' shit. So I'm actually feeling pretty good.


This will be confusing, but I'll explain it as best I can. Last night I had a long talk with SL about communication and the need to suck it up and talk to certain people. Like, people you may have been involved with, or may have feelings for. So I was sitting on her bed mumbling and looking all confused and she pushed me out the door and I went and had A Conversation. And it went well. I'm really glad that it happened, and that nothing was awkward and no one was hurt, and that I now don't have to deal with the whole host of problems that comes with seeing someone. Of course, there are downsides to that too, but overall I'm pleased. And that was a Life Lesson; communication is maybe more important than we realize.


Otherwise, I foresee a week of cooking and schoolwork and exploration ahead. Four reports I want to get a head start on and a whole bunch of material to catch up on. I'm looking strangely forward to this, as there will hopefully be some peace and quiet and some stuff will get done. And then, I can head up to the interior with a clear conscience.


Listen to this song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8DITesfjT0
I plan on marrying Otis Taylor's voice. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment