Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The fall probably knocked some sense into me


Hey, it's the first day of a new month. Time for new beginnings, yes? No?


I'm sitting in a coffee shop "studying" for my philosophy midterm by drinking chai and eating a cranberry scone. That sentence sounds so urbane that I'm also slightly ashamed of myself. There are still some terms that I'm slightly foggy on (ex. a priori & a posteriori), but I'm pretty sure that I could draw Pascal's flow chart in my sleep. And did you know that epistomology, the "study of knowledge" (kind of), is apparently a vital component in quantum mechanics? Take that, Uncle Vaughn; philosophy is too applicable in the real world. And besides, a relative who tells me that my courses are useless and then turns around and rambles on and on about how Marley & Me is the best book that he's ever read loses some credibility, in my eyes.

These guys sitting behind me keep shouting about how they have to "Get the buzz going! Get the buzz going!" They are both wearing massive black coats and skinny jeans. I kind of want to know what the buzz is and where it's going.


There are vital things that I need to buy, but keep putting off because I can't bring myself to go shopping. Boots. Groceries. A ton of those ziploc lunch containers. Jeans. A proper coffee cup. I'll sign off now, because I'm boring you to death.


SC and ER, if you guys read this before I get ahold of you, do you want to go down to Chinatown sometime soon and buy a large amount of funky fruit? I am excited about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment