Monday, February 21, 2011

I refuse to ever live like this

Fuuuuccckk, I am occasionally capable of being the most disorganized, clueless person around. Guess who forgot (yes, forgot) that she was covering a work shift on Sunday? And who thought she was actually travelling home two weekends from now rather than this coming one, and is now scrambling to find someone to cover Saturday for her? And who promised she would secure a bag of food as a promotional race item and put the order in a day too late? Me. Me, me, me, me, me.


I'm eating sweet rice chips and listening to the Social Network soundtrack, which is pretty darn good, even if I just lost all of my musical cred by promoting music by Trent Reznor. But whatever. Other people have to like his stuff, otherwise he wouldn't be such a big name musician, right?


Today I was telling a funny story to J and she laughed so hard that she fell forwards and smashed into the back of a chair, which made me snort much too loudly and tears start streaming down my face. She walked around for the rest of the day holding her forehead and moaning theatrically. Good times.


Today I wrapped a chinchilla in a sock and x-rayed it. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment