Thursday, February 17, 2011

Ohhhhh ya left me, man we broke up, and...no, wait

Jes sittin' in da coffee shop, eating a scone and wishing that people would close the door behind them. Cause baby, it's actually a little cold outside. 

Just bought myself a small package of chocolate Easter eggs to make up for the horrible midterm I just wrote. And the sad thing is, the exam itself was pretty fair. If I had gotten my act together and studied, I would have done really well. Which makes me quite sad and is also not normal. Usually, I either study too much for an exam and freak out when I get the paper, or study and receive the exam and don't have a clue (ie. Calculus). I don't like feeling that I could have done much better.

Things are moving forward, man. I have links to three potential jobs, and an 'in' on work in the Yukon. Apparently, I'm on a list that was given to the head of the company which basically says, "You need to hire these kids when you get their resumes". Which is both super cool and a little scary. 

Here's an issue I was thinking about last night. Recently, someone de-friended me on Facebook and I noticed and thought, "Heeeyyyy, that's not nice!" But truthfully, he's not a part of my life anymore. We don't call or text. So there was no real reason to be upset, but I think it's just the fact that someone saw my name and thought, "Huh. I have absolutely no reason to ever contact her again. Delete." No one likes being the delete-ee, even if they've been the delete-er fairly often. I'm overthinking this.

Enjoy the sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment