Sunday, February 13, 2011

Everyone is looking forward to what comes next

Anthony Germane (I don't know if that's how you spell his name, and I don't care enough to look it up) is explaining to me why the people of Egypt love the military. Thanks, Anthony.


Yesterday, AC/DC played on full blast for about five hours. Today, it's the Glee soundtrack, and it's been going since 8:30. I've got to get out of here. I'll plan on heading over to SL's place later this afternoon, when one of them is awake. I never thought I'd have a noise problem living in a house with a couple much older than myself.


Um. I've been sick this past week and have been living out of an aspirin bottle. My joints ache, there's an strange rash on my chest, and the doctor has referred me to get some bloodwork done. So I'm kind of nervous about that.


4 midterms this week. Oh, man.

No comments:

Post a Comment