Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A sudden change in life


My plans for this reading break have been effectively scrambled. I'll be heading back home today around 2 o'clock. And by "back home", I mean into the northern territories. I'm not packed, I still have no idea who's working for me on Saturday, and my plans for the rest of the week have yet to be cancelled. Sorry, LT and RM.

That being said...I'M SO STOKED! EM is bringing the entire crew up from Revelstoke, and I'll get to hang with my dogs again! MM, a musher I haven't seen in ages, is coming down to visit his brother, and WP, an Iditarod musher, is trucking over from Quesnel to run the 150mile Stage Race. Things are happening fast; should be a great race. If you feel like checking out the website as things progress, I'll post the link below:
http://caledoniaclassic.fsjames.com/

It's a beautiful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment