Wednesday, December 15, 2010

This painting kind of reminds me of the pictographs back home

which is where I will be in T-2.5 days. Currently at SL's house, feeling chilly and not studying for cell bio. The Big Exam is at 7 pm tonight. I am not confident about my chances.


Ran into EA on the bus. She was with her buddy Matt, and it was a little awkward. Matt and I have been in the same class all year and only spoken to each other a handful of times. He is one of those super-brilliant, pre-med kids who aces every exam and quiz thrown at him. I talked about switching into a History degree and could almost smell his contempt. Well, whatever. I'm really looking forward to my new class schedule, and I wish Matt luck with dissecting his cadavers.


That reminds me of an excellent book, by the way. Bloodletting and Other Miraculous Cures. Oh, and thanks for the collection of Thoreau's journals, Emma. I'm really enjoying it.


Life would be better if I could just be happy for people instead of feeling jealous or bitter. That is something to work on.  

No comments:

Post a Comment