Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Entirely different viewpoints even when viewing the same thing


Well, hey, there. How have your holidays been going? Hope everything is tickity-boo. I went to a dogsled race yesterday and ended up bringing home a poodle, who sat in my lap while I fed him chips. Crosby (yuck) is a rescue from the US of A. Kim, whose family was hosting the event, was going to dog grooming school down there and ended up coming back to Quesnel with the aforementioned Labradoodle and a Basenji. My parents would shoot me on sight if I brought two dogs home with me, or lock the doors and pretend to be travelling in a foreign land, or something.


The race was difficult. It almost isn't worth running dogs for two weeks in the winter, especially when they're expensive dogs that aren't mine. It just makes me really sad and mopey for weeks afterwards. If I don't own a dog team by the time I'm 30, I'll be doing something wrong with my life.


Boardgame suggestion: Labyrinth. In fact, I think I'll go bully my parents and younger sibling into playing it now. Hope your holidays are going well.

No comments:

Post a Comment