Thursday, December 30, 2010

The chemicals are restless in my head


Guess what I'm eating for breakfast! That's right, cheese noodles! None of that eating healthy stuff is tolerated around here, folks.


I had a dream last night that was pretty epic. I was feeding a bunch of rabbits, and panicking because I would never be able to feed them all in time. With each rabbit, someone gave me a lunch, or at least the ingredients to prepare a lunch. So I ate the first lunch and saved the rest to take back to University with me, because I am poor and food is food. I then boarded a plane for India and ended up underground in a collapsing Colosseum-like structure and was tasked with milking a goat. We went past security and the guard asked me if I had a goat, and I panicked and lied and said no. Then I was really worried that I wouldn't get my coat back and the other security guard accused me of having head lice. I eventually got my coat back, but not my goat. And then I had dinner with an Indian family, the names of which I couldn't remember, but I think that they were supposed to save me from something or other. Jeeze. Dreams, huh?


I will be back in Victoria in...5 days, I guess. Wow. I'll be sad to leave, but mannnn I miss my friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment