Friday, December 17, 2010

Sounds like a good time

My computer just did a stupid sign-out thing, and I have to retype my post. So you had better appreciate this one! Kidding. But not really. Anyway...yes. It's my last day in Vic! And I am excited to go home, but also not really excited. I thought I would be full of Grand Plans, but instead just feel super exhausted. Here's a tip for making excellent hot chocolate: add 2/3 of the amount of mix you would normally add to your cup and throw in a spoonful of flavoured instant coffee mix. Milk, hot water, and you have a cup of pure deliciousness. Orange Cappuccino: mm-mmm. Right now, I am wrapping a box of Doggie Fortune Cookies to give to my landlady for Christmas. They come in one of those white paper Chinese take-out containers, and the cashier in the store almost didn't ring it through the till because she thought it was my lunch.


The cartoon at the top of the page is from the fantastic Natalie Dee. www.nataliedee.com. Check 'er out.


Here is a good song by The Dandy Warhols (hah!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTcihBUWIVA

No comments:

Post a Comment