Saturday, December 11, 2010

And all I got was a brand new sports car


Meet Robert. Continuing on in the spirit of last night's post, I present, for your viewing pleasure, what I think would probably be the largest rabbit in the world. Robert lived in Germany and weighed in at a whopping 23lbs. His owner, a man named Karl, still breeds rabbits and refers to these here monsters as German Greys. Robert was apparently sent to North Korea as part of a breeding program, but instead of living a happy bunny life and producing many furry-footed little Roberts, he was likely eaten at a birthday party for Kim Jong-il. I have no idea of the validity of these facts, as I pulled them all off of the Internet, but I find the story of Robert to be both comic and fascinating. Never mind Roger Rabbit; I'll take ROBERT Rabbit any day! And what was up with that long-legged redheaded chick Roger always hung out with, anyway? Her dress was far too low-cut for her to ever be satisfied with a bunny wearing suspenders.


KO informed all of us today that there had been several car bombings in Switzerland linked to the Taliban and the country's involvement in Afghanistan. After he recieved several confused looks, someone pulled up the story on a computer and it was revealed that the bombings had taken place in Stockholm, Sweden, and not in neutral Switzerland. At which K exclaimed that they were basically the same country anyway. I shot him a disapproving look, even though my own knowledge of geography is appalling. Still, he is a surgeon. I can't excuse that level of obtuse-ness from a guy who deals with narcotics every day and can memorize the latin names of all the bones in the leg.


The socks I am wearing right now are awsome. Tempted to head back to Naniamo just to buy some more.   

No comments:

Post a Comment