Tuesday, April 19, 2011

You'd better be scared right about now


I'm on a strange computer right now, feeling grumpy and overdosed on sugar. Just got back from SL's place, but she buggered off into the kitchen as per usual and left me to check out WS's awesome new 3D Nintendo game, with a touch screen and games you play with the aid of a yellow card on the table. I love having friends who are not technologically challenged. At the end, everyone participated in a group hug, even though I'm pretty sure I'll be able to see them again before I leave. It left me feeling strangely weepy and lonely.

I also scored a free iPod today, but remind me to relate the fairly hilarious story tomorrow, as I think it's almost time for bed. ER also reminded me tonight that it's J's birthday tomorrow, which is funny; I had totally forgotten. It's unlikely I'll see him again before I head up north, which makes me feel...disconnected, somehow. And frustrated. Not positive emotions for any kind of relationship.

One last thing; I have to do a shout-out to Heather M., a wonderfully talented girl from my hometown who has apparently read some of these ramblings. Your message made me feel happy almost all day; I would love to get together if we are ever in each other's general vicinity.

No comments:

Post a Comment