Friday, April 15, 2011

A surprisingly hard word to spell


I got up bright and early this morning, took a shower, got on the bus headed for the library...and have gotten nothing accomplished so far. Except that my mom needs yet more tax info I'll have to hunt down, and I have no idea where it is.

This has probably been the worst semester so far study-habit wise. First year I concentrated solely on adrenaline and fear, and the first semester of this year I studied at odd hours when I couldn't sleep. This semester, I feel much happier and better-rested, but my work ethic has also taken a dive. Not something you should let happen in University, believe me. I should have at least a vague idea of what constitutes responsibility by now.

Ummm...yesterday I danced around a lot and ate a ton of food in between watching Northern Exposure and devouring books. I woke up in the middle of the night from a deep sleep and must have dragged myself into the bathroom, as I woke up on the floor this morning. Weird.

Finally made it up to Tofino this week, which was pretty cool. The beaches remind me of low water season at home, and the last place we explored had a creek mouth that could have passed for the headwaters of Tezron. The water was an endless green-black mess of whitecaps, and my sides ached from laughter by the time we got back to Victoria. There are some days when life is wonderful.

I really need to pee and go buy a coffee, so I'll leave you here. Take care of yourselves.

1 comment: