Thursday, April 21, 2011

Electric, magnetic, energetic


Today was an awesome day. Had lunch at a quaint (That's correct; quaint. Art students can talk like that.) little cafe, climbed a tree and startled an owl, ruined a pair of shoes, walked to a secret lake, sat in the sunshine, kissed a boy, watched a terrible hockey game, ate guacamole and chocolate with a wonderful friend, participated in yet another good-bye group hug, saw my parents, and ate coconut-raspberry squares with strong tea while a corgi dozed in my lap. Whew. The one thing I was supposed to do was pack up my mounds of stuff, and that didn't go so well. But, hey; if I had been responsible, I would have missed out on all these experiences, and that's not so cool.

I also think that this chair would easily find a spot in my house, as a conversation piece if nothing else.

No comments:

Post a Comment