Sunday, April 17, 2011

I wish the best for you


Here it is, 10:30pm, and I can't believe how exhausted I am. Good god, where's all this fresh, youthful teenage enthusiasm I'm supposed to possess?


Um. Today was my last day of work for awhile, which was both sad and a bit of a relief. I'll appreciate it that much more when I return, tanned and missing most of my blood from the north's vicious mosquitoes. I watched CT cut lumps off a dog and fell asleep on a Labrador's chest, which basically sums up my entire veterinary experience; nap wherever and whenever you can.


Forgot my Roddy Doyle book at MH and BM's house last night. Damn. Oh, and there's apparently a show on cable TV that just portrays couples in open relationships going to bars and scoping out other couples who may be up for having threesomes, after which they discuss their experiences. Wha..? Look, if that's what you want, fine; but please, for the love of God, don't EVER, EVER try to make a reality show about it! Not only does it make people uncomfortable, it cheapens you, your relationship, and likely embarrasses your family. "But Laura, why were you watching it in the first place?" Well, the remote doesn't work properly, and it was on the way to WWE. Which isn't much better, now that I think about it.


Hot chocolate would be wonderful right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment