Thursday, April 28, 2011

Oh stop, you're making me blush


Good god, it's warm here.

Back home. I'm goofing off on the Internet and my brother is doing his Grade 8 Science homework, so I feel pretty good. Also, A Star Called Henry is a new favourite read.

Today, I was moseying alongside the road and a silver car flashed past with a brand-new "N" sign on the back. I vaguely recognized the guy driving, but it was only when I had turned back for home that I realized he was ONE OF MY BROTHER'S FRIENDS!! That is not allowed! Why can't I get even the most basic of licenses? What the hell is wrong with me!?! As a result, I dragged my mom out of the house and spent the evening driving aimlessly around town in a fit of rage, that red "L" glowing on the back bumper.

Um. I wish I could think of something new to say that I haven't already written to the readers of this blog with an actual pen and paper. But life is quiet sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment