Saturday, March 26, 2011

Relax

This is UVic in a nutshell. And so is this.



Thanks, girls. I enjoy your blog as well.

I'm in Finnerty's right now, getting nothing done. As per usual. And I need a recipe for pavlova, as my cookbook is at home and I'm not wasting an hour and a half to get out there. Maybe I'll just buy wine instead of making the chocolate cake and forget about a lasagna. Nothing like lowering expectations!

Yesterday, I listened to a lot of CBC radio and danced around eating strawberries and jellybeans and not working on my History papers. Later, after I had ruined the white sauce for the pasta and resorted to using the tinned tomato stuff, we watched It's Kind of a Funny Story. It was a really good movie, but I had drunk a lot of wine by then, so I'm not sure if I could give you an in-depth analysis. Worth seeing, anyway. It actually followed the storyline of the book pretty well.

I'm kinda nervous about the potluck tonight. I'll probably be the annoying host who runs around worrying about where people put their glasses and does the dishes while everyone is eating and generally ruins the atmosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment