Thursday, March 31, 2011

I can't dance. No, really.

Helllloooo, sunshine! Thanks for showing up. I have been mailing letters and writing the addresses on upside-down. When my new employer gets theirs, they're going to wonder who exactly they hired, and is there any way to get out of it? I mean, who can't even address an envelope properly? Sheesh.

I bought a new cookbook called "The Cooking Light Way to Cook", which shows you how to do things like properly cook asparagus as well as make a cherry sauce for duck breast. Awesome. I also picked up a copy of "The Queen" in a discount bin, watched it last night, and fell in love with Helen Mirren. Maybe I'll bully WS into seeing it with me sometime.

I'm also relationship-less again. Which makes me feel-what? Sad? A little lost? Sort of relieved? I don't know. However, I can honestly say that I don't really like the person I am with guys sometime. I'm awkward and I blush a lot and I never feel totally comfortable.

Sarah C., I was over at the house today and, even awash in sunshine, it seemed somehow...not sterile, exactly, but lacking some redeeming quality it used to have. The house misses you, like everyone else. Hope you have a good garden this year, though. I envy you that.

No comments:

Post a Comment