Monday, May 9, 2011

Camus, Sartre, Kierkegaard, and oatmeal



Hello, all. I've been slow to update posts lately, but you can blame it on slow Internet and general lethargy.


Man, there are too many good books to read, y'know that? I have been finding and devouring novels left, right and centre, which is a pleasant change from large history tomes. Still, I think I'll be glad to go back to Vic in September. Definitely the first time in my life I'll be excited about going back to school for reasons other than the opportunity to buy and sharpen a new pack of pencil crayons.


For today's post, I'm going to shamelessly borrow (steal) material from the blog of Joy the Baker, whom I love. Look her up or something. Anyway, this made me laugh.


Oh, no. Wait. I'm apparently not allowed to copy and paste stuff, so here's the link.




Go and read it and have a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment